Sunday, February 7, 2016

STUART / Tuesday, February 2 (Day 12)

This is a laid back, catch up kind of day.  Barbara and I did laundry and went to the grocery.  Mike fixed the freezer drawer closure.  Another high school friend who lives in Stuart came  by the boat.  Tom Mathias is a representative for a fishing tackle comply.  (Sorry Tom I can't remember the name).  Anyway he had a lot of great advice on fishing in the area from Stuart to the Keys to the Bahamas.  So sorry I did not get a photo of Tom and I together.

That night we had dinner at Hogsnapper's, with another old friend from Kentucky. Mike worked with Dan Hiler when we lived in Lexington in the early 80's.  He now lives in Stuart.  I'm slaking on my blog duties here, I did not get a photo of Dan either!  This old brain just can't remember as well as she used to.

One last thing about today...This was our son's 28th Birthday, Happy Birthday Carson.  We love you!  






No comments:

Post a Comment